Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System is the ultimate catback setup for the ultimate streetable track car.
SOUND: We're proud to offer a premium exhaust solution for the Porsche Cayman GT4. Our Valvetronic Exhaust offers two distinct tones depending on valve position: mild and wild. It was important to retain civility around town with valves closed, mission accomplished. You'll be able to enter your neighborhood after a midnight joyride without having to explain yourself at the next HOA meeting. Open the valves, and you'll be treated to a glorious roar befitting of the GT4. Burbles and backfires erupt in abundance, and downshifts summon a bark that will make all eyes and ears around focus on you. We're not exaggerating. This system will put an ear-to-ear smile on the most miserly of faces.
POWER: When combined with Fabspeed's Race Headers, our Valvetronic Exhaust System allows you to push 375 whp out of your GT4! Even with Sport Headers coming in at 371 whp, the gains in power are as impressive as the sound. The Fabspeed exhaust suite completely eliminates the torque dip in the 3500 RPM range and offers power gains all the way through redline. The increase in low end power will make a great difference in street driveability with the long gearing of the GT4.
FINISH: Full polished T304L stainless steel, beautifully welded together and finished off with premium carbon fiber shrouded tips which fit the rear bumper of the GT4 like a finely tailored suit.
- Fits all Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 / 981 Boxster Spyder vehicles (2015-2016)
- Choose between real matte Carbon Fiber tips or Single Wall Tips that are made in house for a racecar look
- Weighs 7lbs less than the factory rear muffler system.
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty