Complete high-performance exhaust & intake solution for the 958 Cayenne Turbo; includes Maxflo Mufflers with Deluxe Quad Style Tips, Secondary Catbypass Pipes, and a BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter. With the option to also upgrade to our Fabspeed ECU Tune to complete the performance package and compliment the Fabspeed hardware upgrades.
NOTE: Bolt-On Installation - Minor cutting required at factory exhaust break point to install the Fabspeed product (Reference Dimple Locations on OEM)
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Would highly recommend!
• Took a bit of effort to fit the mufflers. Absolutely must leave parts loosely connected to adjust for best fit prior to tightening. There is enough adjustment to fit the mufflers so the tips can be set perfectly. Secondary Catbypass pipes fit perfectly but are difficult to install due to the right (passenger) side top bolt, which was very difficult to access. Strongly recommend putting vehicle on a lift for the installation. Very important to have an adjustable lift support for the transfer case. Not a job for the novice mechanic! Experienced professional installation highly recommended. Preferably a mechanic with experience in custom exhaust systems.
• My primary objective was improved exhaust sound with installing the entire system.
- The exhaust sound is outstanding, exactly what I had hoped for and actually exceeded my expectations. It’s beautiful!
- Deep and throaty, with some increase in volume, particularly at idle and when power surging under load.
- Very minor and pleasing increase in cabin sound, which is good so one can hear the acceleration.
- There is zero cabin drone.
- No significant exhaust loudness in the cabin when at steady state speeds.
- Very pleasant improvement proven by the fact that my wife thinks it sounds much better!! That is proof positive!!
- I receive quite a few compliments from others on the improvement in the exhaust sound.
• Secondary objective was improved performance
- Gas mileage at normal speeds on the highway is up approximately 10% when cruising at optimum speed of 70 mph. That was an unexpected surprise!
- Power boost is very significant and very noticeable in the optimum RPM range for the twin turbos.
- Putting the 958 into Sport mode and accelerating, there is a definite and significant increase in acceleration in the 3700-6000 RPM range.
- It feels like booster rocket motors kick in when in power range.
- In the maximum acceleration range, I am hitting 100 MPH in the blink of an eye, before I even realize it.
- Forget 0-60, this machine is thrusting like a rocket motor to maximum acceleration.
- Great feel to the thrust, you can feel the G force.
- I’ve measured nearly 1G on the accelerometer at maximum acceleration!!
- Seriously, are you kidding me? Heck no, it’s an amazing machine and amazing system!!
• The Fabspeed stainless steel tips look excellent coming out the back, very stout and attractive. The Fabspeed decals on the side windows look very nice. Went with the gray.
• My 958 passed Texas Motor Vehicle Inspection after the installation of the Secondary Catbypass Pipes and the Maxflo Exhaust.
• Overall, Fabspeed has been excellent to work with.
- The system is manufactured to a very high quality standard, better than OEM and adds value to the vehicle.
- My sales rep, John Gaydos, was very pleasant and helpful to me to spec out the system, answer the myriad of questions I had and he went the extra mile to ensure I was fully informed of the system prior to purchasing.
- The Fabspeed Secondary Catbypass Pipes, BMC Filters and the Maxflo mufflers are everything they are advertised and represented to be. In fact, in my experience and opinion, more!
- Brian Jamison in customer service has been excellent to work with and goes out of his way to ensure complete customer satisfaction. I could not be more pleased in working with Brian!
- I am personally most pleased and my 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo 958 is most pleased with the modifications.
- I highly, highly recommend working with Fabspeed to set up your performance package system and can state categorically the system I installed exceeded my most optimistic expectations.
- Please feel free to use me as a reference and I would be available for personal contact via email at sjzrake@gmail if one wishes to discuss this in more detail.