Complete high-performance exhaust & intake solution for the 958 Cayenne Turbo; includes Maxflo Mufflers with Deluxe Quad Style Tips, Secondary Catbypass Pipes, and a BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter. With the option to also upgrade to our Fabspeed ECU Tune to complete the performance package and compliment the Fabspeed hardware upgrades.
- 958 Turbo / Turbo S Maxflo Performance Mufflers incl. Deluxe Quad Style Tips
- 958 Turbo / Turbo S Secondary Catbypass Pipes
- 958 Turbo / Turbo S BMC F1 Air Filters
- 958 S / GTS Fabspeed ECU Tune (Optional Upgrade)
- Fits all Porsche 958 Cayenne Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2011+) (NOTE: Does Not fit Diesel models)
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent, polished T304 stainless steel tubing for maximum power and sound.
- Maxflo Muffler with dual-style tips is a must do replacement for the restrictive factory exhaust.
- Deeper and throatier tone with no interior cabin resonance or negative sound levels.
- Bolt-on Secondary catbypass pipes replace the unneccessary set of catalytic converters for improved power and sound.
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in Polished Chrome.
- BMC F1 Air Filters included which are a direct replacement for the factory paper elements.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Bolt-On Installation - Minor cutting required at factory exhaust break point to install the Fabspeed product (Reference Dimple Locations on OEM)
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.