Achieve maximum power gains (over 99 whp & 140 ft-lbs) and driveability without sacrificing reliability. Easily flash your Cayenne with a Fabspeed ECU Tune utilizing the included handheld device.
Fabspeed Motorsport offers an alternative tuning method for vehicles equipped with ECU's that traditionally required bench flashing. No longer do you need to remove your ECU and mail it in for a tune. The handheld device interfaces with the OBD-II port on your Porsche and your computer to complete the tuning process, which is as follows:
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface handheld with software on your computer and send in data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed ECU Tune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
- Enjoy your increased performance!
No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed ECU Tune again at any point!
The dyno chart is a comparison between a 958 Cayenne first ran with our Secondary Cat Bypass Pipes, followed by the addition of Fabspeed ECU Tune. All testing was done on our in-house Dynojet by our experienced tuner.
- Stock = 449 whp / 515 ft-lbs
- Tuned = 536 whp / 620 ft-lbs
- Peak power gains of 86 whp and 105 ft-lbs of torque
- Maximum gains of over 99 whp and 140 ft-lbs of torque at 6000 RPM
"Porsche left a lot of room on the table for power gains - 140 ft-lbs of torque to be exact. The results are outstanding and the Cayenne feels like it shrinks in size becoming quicker and more capable like its brother the 911. With company in the car, be prepared to preface every throttle stab by saying "hold on". Driveability is improved with the throttle response being smoother and the car feeling more refined. I highly recommend running our Secondary Cat bypass Pipes to allow the turbos to breath better with the increased boost levels."
- You must review our MyGenius ECU Tuning Guide and email the ECU Tuning Information form to us. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your Handheld device.
- Upon sending us your vehicle information, our tuner will email you a custom ECU Tune(s) within 1-2 business days.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
- If you prefer a traditional bench flash (mailing in your ECU) over a handheld device, or you are unable to use the Handheld device please contact us.