Meet the strictest of emissions standards while freeing up power with an HJS 200-cell Euro 6 sport catalyst downpipe.
This downpipe is produced by HJS themselves as a solution to meet the strict requirements of Euro 6 compliance. As a master distributor of HJS catalysts, we're happy to import from Germany and supply this downpipe. Availability and lead time may vary depending on production volume. Call and speak to one of our performance specialists for details.
- Fits Audi TT RS / RS3 2.5L (8J/8J1/8V) vehicles
- 200 cell ECE Homologated Tuning Catalyst Converter design improves flow over factory while being Euro 6 compliant
- Direct bolt-on replacement; no cutting or welding required
- Does Not trigger check engine light
- HJS integral heat insulation
- Optimized Downpipe Performance
- Thermal relief of the turbocharger
- More power and improved sound
- Pipe Diameter
- Original: 55mm / 60mm
- HJS: 60mm / 63.5mm
- Complies with most emissions regulations, and is Euro 6 certified and has TÜV homoligation (NOTE: It the purchaser's responsibility to verify legality and compliance in their region.)
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.