HJS German-imported 200-cell HJS HD Sport Cats increase exhaust flow for better power and throttle response and improved sports car sound.
Why We Choose HJS German HD HE imported tri-metallic Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields significant high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. HJS Germany provides Emitec 200 cell catalytic converters EXCLUSIVELY to Fabspeed Motorsport USA.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 GT2 RS cars worldwide (2011)
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel
- No Check Engine Light guaranteed. Therefore no tune required.
- Emissions compliant in 49 states ( Not CARB certified excludes CA)
- Simple DIY installation. Simply remove OEM cats and replace with Fabspeed HJS German cats.
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA is HJS Germany EXCLUSIVE Importer of HJS Emissions Technology so you get the very best latest Euro certified parts and technology.
- Fabspeed engineering team has the most experience with Porsche twin turbo cars from the 993TT to the very latest 991.2 GT2 RS. Take advantage of our global experience and 25 years of Excellence.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Warranty / Installation Guide