Replaces the Sport Catalytic Converters on your Fabspeed Exhaust System with less restrictive straight-through bypass pipes for maximum flow and performance on your twin turbo charged engine.
- Fits all Porsche 997 Turbo vehicles 2006-2009 (Requires Existing Fabspeed Exhaust like the Maxflo or Supersport X-Pipe to be compatible)
- Fabspeed's Catbypass Pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy factory catalytic converters
- Noticeable increase in power and improved throttle response
- Adds an aggressive exhaust note for exotic high-performance sound
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optional 02 spacers available to help prevent triggering the Check Engine Light
NOTE: YOU MUST Already have a Fabspeed exhaust or muffler bypass pipes to add these optional Cat Bypass pipes. These Cat Bypass Pipes will NOT work with the factory or any other aftermarket 997 Twin Turbo exhaust system.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.