Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
Increase horsepower, torque, and distinctive Porsche flat 6 sound by replacing the factory catalytic converters with Fabspeed's high-flowing 200-cell HJS Sport catalytic converter X-Pipe.
- Fits all Porsche 996 Carrera vehicles 1998-2004
- Greatly improve horsepower and torque by 25 whp and 32 ft-lbs
- Saves 11 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Proprietary Investment Cast X with tuned window was dyno developed to deliver huge mid range torque and high rpm horsepower gains
- X-pipe design includes integrated 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum flow, efficiency, all while being able to pass tail pipe emissions tests (will not pass C.A.R.B visual inspection)
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel tubing, mandrel-bent for accuracy and flow
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Agressive, but not annoying!
Posted by Kent F. on 26th Jan 2015
Just a note of thanks for my Fabspeed cat converters!! It sounds like you described, aggressive but not annoying. If you need any reference, let me know. Thanks again! - Kent
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.