The Maxflo design incorporates a high-flowing and boundless path for the exhaust gases to travel versus the more restrictive and subdued factory muffler, resulting in a more throaty sports car sound while still maintaining daily driveability by possessing various sound deadening characteristics with an outcome that encompasses a refined and intoxicating sound. And to complete this hardware upgrade, our optional Deluxe Oval Style Tips are the perfect compliment to this exhaust to further enhance your vehicles look and style.
Our precision-engineered exhaust system for the Porsche 993 Carrera will open up the engine’s airflow in order to increase performance where it counts. The high-quality T304L stainless steel upgrade will reduce the weight of the rear end by 15 pounds compared to the OEM system. This aftermarket performance exhaust is one of the easiest ways to see serious improvements, with a boost of 14 horsepower coming from the upgrade.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera vehicles (1994-1998)
- Reuse your factory OEM tips or upgrade to Fabspeed Deluxe Oval Style Tips in your choice of finish
- Adds +14 whp and a throaty sports car sound without being too loud for every day driving
- Constructed from durable high-quality 14-16ga T304L stainless steel
- Saves 15lbs vs the factory exhaust system
- Simple DIY installation; No cutting or welding required
WARRANTY: All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: The original factory ball-joint clamps must be re-used when installing Fabspeed exhaust products on all 993 Carrera vehicles.