High-flowing performance mufflers replace the factory exhaust system for throaty sports car sound with daily-drivability; Optional Deluxe Oval Tips.
Our precision-engineered exhaust system for the Porsche 993 Carrera will open up the engine’s airflow in order to increase performance where it counts. The high-quality T304L stainless steel upgrade will reduce the weight of the rear end by 15 pounds compared to the OEM system. This aftermarket performance exhaust is one of the easiest ways to see serious improvements, with a boost of 14 horsepower coming from the upgrade.
No cutting, welding, or adapters are necessary for installation. Simply bolt on this system exactly how the original came off. This system comes with a polished finish and oval tips for the most beautiful show-car look.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera vehicles (1994-1998)
- Reuse your factory OEM tips or upgrade to Fabspeed Deluxe Oval Style Tips in your choice of finish
- Adds +14 whp and a throaty sports car sound without being too loud for every day driving
- Constructed from durable high-quality 14-16ga T304L stainless steel
- Polished finish for a beautiful showcar shine
- Saves 15lbs vs the factory exhaust system
- Simple DIY installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- DISCLAIMER: The original factory ball-joint clamps must be re-used when installing Fabspeed exhaust products on all 993 Carrera vehicles.