The next generation of Porsche flat-six turbocharged engines has been further developed and is more powerful than ever before. The drive efficiency has been increased by way of an improved injection process and a new layout for the turbochargers and charge air cooling system. The power is delivered by a newly developed eight-speed dual-clutch transmission. With all the new improvements and upgrades by Porsche, it was only a matter of time for Fabspeed to dive in and analyze the new platform, and unlock its potential.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA is proud to announce the release of its new product line for the brand new Porsche 992 Carrera. We had the pleasure of having a beautiful 992 in our facility for research and development, and crafted up our world renowned performance products.
These new generations of Porsche’s can always be a daunting task to improve performance and sound due to factory improved exhaust sound options and more restrictive emissions compliance guidelines. But with our 25+ years of experience creating industry-leading world-class performance products for Porsche, we knew exactly where to focus our engineering and design team to produce the best fitting and performing products for the 992 model.
Our first plan of attack is always aimed at the OEM catalytic converters since Porsche loves to utilize 700 cell ceramic catalytic converters that restrict exhaust flow and limit performance and sound. Swapping out the OEM cats for a set of Fabspeed Sport Catalytic converters you can see improved performance without the worry of a check engine light. Our Sport Cats utilize German HJS 200 cell HD high-flow trimetallic catalytic converters for maximum exhaust gas flow and performance with zero check engine light worries.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters.
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 90-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 992 Carrera / Carrera S 3.0L Twin Turbo flat-six vehicles (2019+)
- Direct replacement bolt-on German high-flow catalytic converters that can be exchanged in under 2 hours for the stock 700+ cell ceramic OEM catalytic converters
- Flow 90+% of a straight pipe versus stock for more sports car sound and power!
- The very finest components were all 100% sourced from the USA and Germany for this system.
- CNC HAAS machined billet T304L inlet flanges. Hand TIG welded to HJS German Trimetallic Imported Euro 6 wash coated brazed HD catalytic converters. No Check Engine Lights
- CNC Mandrel bent USA T304L tubing done in house on Unison mandrel bender
- 321L stainless steel heat shield- wrapped catalytic converter cores.
- Bolt-on ready to go, best possible 1st sound enhancement for these cars.
- Enjoy more sports car sound and power
- Easily and quickly reversible
- At Fabspeed we were the 1st company in the World to design and develop 992 systems.
- Lifetime Warranty - Street / Racetrack, No excuses, No hassles. Best Warranty in the World.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.