Unmatched versatility with the performance to match; the ultimate Center Muffler exhaust solution for the 991.2 Carrera TT with PSE.
SOUND: We're proud to offer a premium exhaust solution for the Porsche 991.2 Carrera TT with PSE. Our Valvetronic Exhaust offers two distinct tones depending on valve position: mild and wild. Thanks to our unique design, you can now tear up the back roads while enjoying the high performance sound of a free-flowing exhaust without sacrificing the ability to to push a button and enter your neighborhood after a midnight joyride without having to explain yourself at the next HOA meeting. This system will put an ear-to-ear smile on the most miserly of faces.
FINISH: Full polished T304L stainless steel, beautifully welded together and finished off with premium tips in your choice of finish to fit the rear bumper of the 991.2 Carrera like a finely tailored suit.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 Carrera 3.0L Flat-Six Twin Turbo (2017-2019) With PSE
- Includes Deluxe Dual Style Tips in your choice of Finish. (Carbon Fiber, Polished, Satin Black, Single Wall Brushed)
- Weighs 10 lbs (4.5 kg) less than the factory center muffler section.
- Hand TIG welded with the highest quality by our skilled craftsman.
- Utilizing the worlds best Helical Valves, the same valves used by Porsche, Ferrari, McLaren, Lamborghini, Aston Martin from the factory.
- 100% Cat back emissions legal performance in all 50 states and worldwide.
- Simple direct bolt-on Factory tips or go with Fabspeed tip options.
- Enhanced sports car sound while still using Porsche PSE function.
- Designed, Engineered, and Dyno proven system using lost wax investment casting, Helical vacuum valves, and USA materials.
- Backed by our Lifetime Warranty and Sound Solutions™ Guarantee.
NOTE: Only compatible with PSE equipped vehicles, Not base exhaust models.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.