High-flowing, direct bolt-on replacement for the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 Carrera (3.0L Twin Turbo) models (2017+) equipped with Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE)
- Improves power and throttle response while decreasing back pressure
- Designed with high flowing German imported 200-cell HJS catalysts for the ideal blend of performance and efficiency
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bungs
- Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or Catbypass Pipes
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE.