Free-flowing straight pipes replace the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters; designed specifically for maximum flow during racing or competition
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 Carrera (3.0L Twin Turbo) base models equipped with standard exhaust; does not fit with PSE (2017+); only fits S models as part of a complete exhaust package.
- Maximizes power and throttle response while decreasing back pressure
- Completely removes the catalytic converters for maximum exhaust flow and performance
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Includes intergrated O2 sensor bungs
- Fabspeed recommends the use of O2 Sensor Spacers in order to minimize the chance of triggering a CEL
- Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or Sport Cats
- Fabspeed performance products are backed by Fabspeed's Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE.
Warranty / Installation Guide