Replace the restrictive OEM catalytic converter with a free flowing HJS German tri-metallic race quality 200 cell HD core that flows 93% to 95% of a straight pipe. German-imported 200-cell HJS catalytic converters are one of the core components that increase exhaust flow for better power, throttle response, and sports car sound.
Our downpipe was constructed with T304L CNC mandrel bent stainless steel with a brushed finish in-house at our shop in Fort Washington, PA.
- Fits all Porsche 971 Panamera Base vehicles (2018+)
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel
- No Check Engine Light guaranteed.
- Emissions-compliants in 49 states (excludes CA)
- Simple DIY installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.