- Fits all 911 Turbo 930 vehicles (1976-1989) Including the factory 930 Slantnose "Flachbau" - Requires Slantnose Oil Line Kit above.
- Improves power delivery much sooner in the RPM range compared to the restrictive OEM heat exchangers
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel with high velocity 3-in-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging.
- This system will include a drip accumulator with double swivels and Aeroquip lines with adapters and a graphite steel layered gasket for the drip accumulator.
- 7/8” custom braided oil lines with correct 30mm radius Porsche style ball end with OEM fittings will be included to replace the stock oil lines.
- Direct replacement for the OEM heat exchangers and will bolt to the stock turbo OR the K27 turbocharger.
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Includes all required Hardware and Gaskets
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
- HP (whp):
- TQ (ft/lbs):
- WT (lbs):
Would like to commend you and Fabspeed in advance on the ease of fit when installing the headers. The slip joint connection between the 2 banks is very slick. The craftsmanship is exceptional. I had heard horror stories over the installation of B&B headers which is why I chose Fabspeed. The polished finish is so nice that I will probably have to jack the car up at autocrosses/club events so I can show them off. Again thank you for making the mod to fit my application. Anxious to test the increase in power.