Very aggressive resonated muffler-bypass exhaust that bolts directly to the stock turbo or upgraded K27 turbo;
- Fits all Porsche 911 Turbo 930 vehicles (1976-1989)
- Dramatic increase in power throughout the RPM range.
- Very aggressive muffler bypass pipe that bolts directly to the stock turbo or K27.
- Constructed from complete 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel 3.0”/76.5mm C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum performance and durability.
- Developed and tested on the Fabspeed 930 Turbo
- Available in Single or Dual Outlet configuration and with either Oval or Dual Style Tips. Dual Outlet Requires bumper cutout for 2nd tip outlet
- Direct bolt-on replacement, with no cutting or welding required - Unless Upgrading to Dual Outlet which requires bumper modification for 2nd tip outlet
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Some modification to the rear bumper valance is required to install the dual outlet configuration
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.