Fabspeed Motorsport’s Maxflo ultra high-flowing X-Pipe replaces the heavy and restrictive factory exhaust system for maximum increase in performance and spectacular sports car sound!
Fabspeed Motorsport was the World's Very 1st company to design, engineer, and dyno develop our McLaren X pipe exhaust system with Solidworks CAD flow analysis in order to maximize the flow characteristics, performance, and world class best in class tonal sound qualities. The Fabspeed X-Pipe was designed to significantly outflow the $5000 factory optional race “H pipe” exhaust system. See video below for detailed analysis and real CATIA simulations. Exhaust flow is smoothed out for a more pleasing, exotic sound and increased power to match.
We have an in-house Project McLaren MP4-12C spider and 570S that we use as a continued development platform for new products. This gives us the luxury of extended time to engineer the finest solutions available to extract power and glorious sound guaranteed. Our newest addition to the X-Pipe Exhaust system is our LT-Style tips in spirit of the 675LT and Quad 650S CAN-AM tips. Completely made in house, we cut, brush, and weld each tip by hand and our surrounds are straight from our Flow Mach4 XDCNC 5-Axis Waterjet.
- Fits all McLaren 650S / 650 CAN AM vehicles (2014+)
- Increases horsepower by 6 whp and torque by 12 ft-lbs
- Significant weight savings over the factory heavy H-Pipe exhaust
- Several tip options to choose from to make our exhaust yours and personalize it. With the option of LT Style, Quad Can Am style or Stock Style Tips, give your McLaren a unique look that no else can match.
- V-band flange construction for perfect fitment with the factory components
- Designed, Engineered and Fabricated in house at Fabspeed Motorsport
- Fabricated from high-quality TIG-welded T304L stainless steel
- Direct replacement for factory heavy and restrictive muffler system
WARRANTY: All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty