High-flowing X-Pipe replaces the heavy and restrictive factory exhaust system for maximum increase in performance and sound
Fabspeed Motorsport developed our exhaust system with direct Solidworks flow analysis in order to maximize the flow characteristics and performance qualities. The Fabspeed X-Pipe was designed to significantly outflow the $5000 factory optional race exhaust system. See video below for detailed analysis animations. Exhaust flow is smoothed out for a more pleasing, exotic sound and increased power to match.
We have an in-house Project McLaren MP4-12C that we use as a continued development platform for new products. This gives us the luxury of extended time to engineer the finest solutions available to extract power and glorious sound. Our newest addition to the X-Pipe Exhaust system is our LT-Style tips in spirit of the 675LT. Completely made in house, we cut, brush, and weld each tip by hand and our surrounds are straight from our Flow Mach4 XDCNC 5-Axis Waterjet.
- Fits all McLaren 650S vehicles (2014+)
- Increases horsepower by 6 whp and torque by 12 ft-lbs
- Significant weight savings over versus the factory exhaust
- Several tip options to choose from to make our exhaust yours
- V-band flange construction for perfect fitment with the factory components
- Designed and fabricated in house at Fabspeed Motorsport
- Fabricated from high-quality TIG-welded T304L stainless steel
- Direct replacement for factory heavy and restrictive muffler system
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty