Replaces the restrictive and heavy factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow, performance and sound
POWER: As tested on our Dynojet, our Catbypass Pipes in conjunction with our X-Pipe and ECU Tune add 102 whp and 134 ft/lbs of torque at 4000 RPM. Further up the rev range, this setup gives you major grunt as well: 86 whp and 69 ft/lbs of torque at 6600 RPM. Peak power is up by 78 whp and 119 ft-lbs of torque.
- Fits all Ferrari 488 GTB and Spider vehicles (2016+)
- Fabspeed's Catbypass Pipes replace the restrictive and heavy factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow, performance and sound.
- Saves 14lbs (6.4kg) versus the factory Ferrari catalytic converters
- Factory/OEM: 26lbs (11.8kg)
- Fabspeed: 12lbs (5.4kg)
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy factory catalytic converters connect directly to the stock 488 exhaust system or to Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust
- Adds an aggressive exhaust note for exotic high-performance sound; hear those turbos whistling!
- Constructed from polished T304L stainless steel with T321 stainless steel flex bellows
- Optional O2 spacers available to help minimize Check Engine Light occurences
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.