Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari 458 Italia; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Exhaust System, Sport Headers, Sport Catalytic Converters, Deluxe Dual Style Tips, BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter, and a Fabspeed ExperTune Performance Software.
458 Italia Maxflo Performance Exhaust System with option for 458 Italia Deluxe Dual Style Tips
458 Italia Sport Headers
458 Italia Sport Catalytic Converters
458 Italia BMC F1 Filter
458 Italia ExperTune Performance Software
- Fits all Ferrari 458 Italia Cars (2010-2015)
- Constructed from high-quality, 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum power and sound.
- Fabspeed only uses German imported, 200 cell per square inch OBDII Euro level 5 sports racing catalytic converters.
- The Fabspeed sport headers feature a high velocity, 4-into-1 merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging and optimum flow.
- Sport headers feature 1.875”/44.5mm primary pipes which are larger in diameter than the stock/OEM 1.5” tubes.
- Maxflo Mufflers eliminate the stock/OEM valves and increase sportscar tone throughout the RPM range.
- The package also includes Fabspeed’s Dual-Style “458 Challenge” tips with carbon fiber backsplash.
- The Fabspeed ECU Tune is provided to smooth the power delivery and optimize air/fuel ratio throughout the RPM range.
- Direct bolt-on application with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form to include with your ECU shipment to us.
>>> Click here to download ECU Tuning Form <<<