We're proud to have designed and built in-house an effective way to increase sound and performance while reducing weight with our Velar Street Exhaust System. The free-flowing X-Pipe replaces the factory mid-pipes and resonators to improve exhaust flow, increase power, and enhance the exhaust note while the high performance catbypass downpipes replace the restrictive primary factory catalysts with a straight pipe further improving exhaust flow, performance, and sound.
- Fits All Range Rover Velar Models (3.0L Supercharged V6) 2018+
- Increased throttle response and noticeable power gains
- Constructed from high-quality 16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Saves 18lbs (8.2kg) versus the factory downpipes
- No welding required or cutting required - includes everything needed for a bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.