The ultimate lightweight cat-back exhaust system for the 997 GT3 / GT3 RS saves 54lbs (24kg) off the rear of the vehicle and is perfect for competitive track use, high performance drivers education events, or aggressive street sound.
- Fits all Porsche 997 GT3 / GT3 RS models (2006-2009)
- Perfect exhaust solution for maximum performance and sound during competitive track use, high performance drivers education events, or simply achieving an aggressive and exciting street sound.
- Saves over 54lbs (24kg) from the rear of the 997.2 GT3 which improves handling and acceleration by replacing the bulky factory center muffler and side mufflers
- Engineered and manufactured with 3" (76mm) T304L stainless steel tubing with integral tuned center X-Pipe to 70mm outlets.
- Bolt-on installation' no cutting or welding required
- Options of 4" Carbon Fiber Tips or 4" Stainless Steel Brushed Tips (CARBON FIBER TIP STYLE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Includes two (2) 90 degree Turndown Tips for track use.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by Fabspeed's Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: This is a muffler bypass, straight pipe exhaust system thats racing oriented and built to save weight and make power. As a result, the sound volume level inside the vehicle is very high.