Complete high-performance exhaust & intake solution for the 996 Turbo; includes Maxflo Performance Mufflers (Available in either a Sport or Mild sound depending on your needs and vehicle specifications), Sport Performance Headers, Deluxe X-50 Style Tips, High Performance Air Intake, and ExperTune Performance Software to compliment the hardware upgrades.
- 996 Turbo Maxflo Performance Mufflers (Available in Sport or Mild sound)
- 996 Turbo Sport Performance Headers
- 996 Turbo Deluxe X-50 Style Tips
- 996 Turbo High Performance Air Intake
- 996 Turbo ExperTune Performance Software
- Fits all 996 Turbo vehicles 1999-2005
- Increases horsepower and torque by 80 whp and 130 ft-lbs
- Maxflo Mufflers are radius stress relieved, hydro-formed cases that are pulse TIG welded with 2000 degree ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool packing
- Sport Performance headers use high velocity 3-into-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging
- Constructed from high quality T304 stainless steel, CNC mandrel bent primary tubes with a Formula 1/NASCAR style high velocity merge collector for maximum power with quicker and faster boost
- High performance dual-conical air filters are included
- Competition Air Intake uses dry-style filters that do not require oiling; simply wash with warm water and re-use
- Includes Fabspeed's Deluxe X-50 Style Tips
- Direct Bolt on replacement for factory OEM exhaust system
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Handheld Tuner allows for ease of tuning and adjustments - No need to send your ECU in to return it back to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back and forth between Stock or the Fabspeed ExperTune at any point!
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface Handheld Tuner with software on your computer and send in your vehicles data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed ExperTune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
- Enjoy your increased performance!
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form.
This form is to be included with your ECU shipment to us so that we can custom tailor the tune to your specific vehicle and meet your needs.
>>> Click here to download ECU Tuning Form <<<