Achieve maximum power gains and driveability without sacrificing reliability. Fabspeed Motorsport offers an alternative tuning method for vehicles equipped with ECU's that traditionally required bench flashing. No longer do you need to remove your ECU and mail it in for a tune. The Handheld device interfaces with the OBD-II port in your vehicle and your computer to complete the tuning process. Simply flash your 996 GT2 with a Fabspeed ECU Tune utilizing the included handheld tuner. Performance ECU software upgrade improves horsepower, torque, and driving characteristics by reprogramming various sensor inputs, air/fuel ratios, and boost pressure (if applicable).
- Fits all Porsche 996 Turbo GT2 3.6L Vehicles (2001-2005)
- 996 Turbo GT2 3.6L:
- Stock: 450 HP / 457 TQ
- Tuned: 505 HP / 502 TQ
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface Handheld with software on your computer and send in data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed ECU Tune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
- Enjoy your increased performance!
No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed ExperTune again at any point!
- Please review our Tuning Guide in the instructions above and email the ECU Tuning Information form to us. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your Handheld device.
- Upon sending us your vehicle information, our tuner will email you a custom ECU Tune(s) within 1-2 business days.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.