Fabspeed Motorsport USA presents 993TT GT2 racing exhaust outlets- accurate reproduction of the Porsche Motorsports GT2, GT2 EVO race car sound with straight pipes attached directly off each of the twin turbochargers
- Fits all 1996 to 1998 Porsche 993 Twin Turbo/ 993TT “S”, and GT2 street and race cars world wide.
- Lightest possible exhaust system - saves over 80 pounds and 36.4 KG versus stock from the rear of the car.
- Improved handling from dramatic inertial weight reduction from the rearmost area of the car.
- Incredible throttle response and much quicker turbo boost 40+HP.
- Designed to be used with and without stock exhaust tips.
- Historically accurate duplication of the Porsche Motorsports GT2, GT2 EVO race car sound! Major smiles and grins.
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.