Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
The most aggressive sounding exhaust solution for the Porsche 991 Turbo. Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System with choice of tips, Sport Headers, and Cat Bypass Pipes add significant power and a glorious sound
Give your 991 Turbo the sound and power it deserves with Fabspeed's Supersport RACE Performance Package! Replaces the mundane and quiet factory exhaust sound with a throaty and aggressive performance exhaust note, allowing the car's true character to be heard and felt. Fabspeed's Supersport RACE Performance package adds a level of true excitement to the driving experience of the Porsche 991 Turbo by shortening the spool time of the turbos and providing quicker acceleration and improved throttle response. Cat Bypass Pipes eliminate the factory catalytic converters - offering a very aggressive tone and burbles and crackles on downshifts and during decel.
Fabspeed Motorsport includes an alternative tuning method for vehicles equipped with ECU's that traditionally required bench flashing. No longer do you need to remove your vehicles ECU and mail it in for a tune. The Handheld Tuner interfaces with the OBD-II port on your Porsche and your computer to complete the tuning process, which is detailed below.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2013-2016)
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; fantastic daily-driveable solution to the boring factory exhaust!
- Includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in a polished chrome finish or polished GT2 Style Tips
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- The Fabspeed ExperTune is developed in conjunction with our Performance Package hardware to unlock the most power and driveability
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Handheld Tuner allows for ease of tuning and adjustments - No need to send your ECU in to return it back to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back and forth between Stock or the Fabspeed ExperTune at any point!
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface Handheld Tuner with software on your computer and send in your vehicles data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed ExperTune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
- Enjoy your increased performance!
To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
- HP (whp):
- TQ (ft/lbs):
- WT (lbs):