Introducing the Alpha Performance Porsche 991.1 Intercooler System
We developed the Alpha Performance Porsche 991.1 Intercooler System to provide you the best cooling upgrade for your Porsche. Before bringing these intercoolers to market, our goal was set to provide a system that sacrificed nothing in terms of quality, fitment, aesthetic design and performance.
The Highest Quality Garrett© Intercoolers You Can Get For Your Porsche 991.1
The Alpha 991.1 Intercooler System utilizes a pair of 5” thick, high volume cores giving you the most power producing upgrade on the market. Each huge 13.1” x 5” x 8.7” (333mm X 127mm X 221mm) Garrett© core provides optimum fin density of 18 fins per inch and 9.25mm fin height for unmatched cooling.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2013-2015)
- Highest quality intercoolers on the market
- Smooth cast end tank design to reduce turbulence
- Optimum fin density for improved cooling
- CAD design achieves perfect fitment and provides the most potential for power
- Carbon fiber intercooler shrouds form a tight seal to maximize cooling efficiency
- Billet turbo outlet adaptors
- 4-ply silicone couplers to handle more volume and increased boost pressure
- A simple installation without having to perform unsightly modifications
- High quality materials to last the lifetime of your 991
- Provides a factory fit & finish unmatched in the industry
- 5” thick Alpha Intercoolers w/ cast end tanks
- Carbon Fiber Intercooler Shrouds
- 4-ply Silicone Couplers
- High quality Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- All necessary fastening hardware
Computer aided design yields maximum results
Our engineering team designed the Alpha 991.1 Intercooler end tanks with extremely smooth features and geometry for the best flow resulting in maximum horsepower. Designed using Solidworks 3D CAD software, these end tanks have improved flow over boxy sheet metal end tanks found on other intercoolers.
Cooler Intake Charge Boosts Power And Response
Channeling cool air to the intercoolers is vital for optimum performance of any intercooler. Some manufacturers choose to remove the factory intercooler inlets in order to cut costs. This greatly reduces the effectiveness of ANY intercooler whether it’s larger or not. Others require that you cut up and tape the factory shrouding to the intercooler core in an attempt to seal the shroud to the intercooler core. While this is better than removing the shroud, it is still not the most effective way to boost performance.
The Alpha 991.1 Intercooler System retains full use of the stock intercooler inlets (located in front of each rear wheel) forcing cool air into our larger, carbon fiber shrouds. Not only is this option more aesthetically pleasing, each rigid, OEM-quality, carbon fiber piece is made to seamlessly mate to that Alpha Intercoolers feeding them cooler ambient air more efficiently than the other alternatives. Not to mention eliminating the removal or destruction of your intercooler ducting.
Maximum Airflow For Maximum Horsepower And Torque
To further improve airflow, our engineering team went a step further by computer designing precisely molded, custom silicone couplers. These provide perfect fitment and optimized geometry for improved airflow volume and velocity providing quicker boost response helping you stay ahead of your competition! Perhaps the best feature about this intercooler system is that it maintains cooling efficiency as more power producing upgrades are added to your Porsche 991.1! It improves the effectiveness of your other upgrades giving you maximum hp output potential!