Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
Enjoy all the benefits of Fabspeed Motorsport USA world-renowned Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System, now with dual exhaust tones at the push of a button! Unleash the full song from your 991 Twin Turbo's flat-6 engine by removing the heavy and restrictive factory mufflers and catalytic converters. Essentially Fabspeed engineering developed a 2018 GT2RS factory OEM style dual tone system BEFORE Porsche Ag launched the GT2RS.
From the factory, Porsche equipped the 991.2 Twin Turbo models with an extremely powerful 3.8 L flat-6 engine setting a performance benchmark yet again for sports-cars and super-cars around the world. Despite the impressive performance, the soundtrack is decidedly lackluster without any indication as to the sheer power of the engine that fuels the fire. The exhaust note is far too sedate to be representative of a proper sports car. It was our mission to develop an exhaust system that was capable of retaining a valved system for the ultimate balance between street, and track exhaust tones.
Our engineers have spent countless hours of hands on development with the Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System to extract the absolute best of both mild and wild exhaust notes from the 991 Turbo. The results speak for themselves. Any and all 991TT/ 991.2 TT owners can have a GT2RS replica dual tone system on their cars to enhance the power and sports car sound! Fabspeed is the World's Very 1st company to ffer a GT2RS valvetronic system for Porsche 991TT owners coupes and spiders worldwide.
VALVES CLOSED: Enjoy our signature Supersport exhaust sound. Exhaust flow is channeled through Fabspeed's signature 2.75" 70mm Quad-Resonated X-pipe. We engineered it specifically to smooth out exhaust pulses for a sophisticated and exotic exhaust note while being as free flowing as possible. The tone is perfect for cruising around town or long highway drives. The lost wax investment cast X pipe is the best performance flow solution.
VALVES OPEN: At the push of a button, the valves are opened and the exhaust is free to rocket straight out from the Sport Cats with an aggressive scream. The full story of Porsche's turbocharged 3.8 L flat-6 is unleashed, along with an intoxicating barrage of crackles and pops upon deceleration and downshifting. This system truly needs to be heard and felt in person to be appreciated. You basically have a GT2RS exhaust system on your car with HJS German 200 cell HE catalytic converters.
HELICAL VALVES UNITED KINGDOM U.K.:
We use Helical Valves for their unprecedented industry leading OEM Tier 1 quality. Helical Valves are the proven choice by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin for their hard core sports cars and Hypercars. Helical vacuum actuated exhaust valves are Aerospace quality silicon carbide valves that withstand Extreme racing type temperatures.
- Incredible Ultimate reliability/ durability - proven in racing competition and validated by Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Mclaren on their purpose built sports cars and track cars as the ONLY valves utlized.
- High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle. Silica carbide and 321 stainless steel Aeropsace quality tested and developed.
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability and to reject extreme heat.
- Fits all 991.2 Twin Turbo / Twin Turbo S vehicles (2017-2019)
- Available in a Race (Cat-Bypass) or Street (Sport Cat) configuration depending on your vehicle application
- Fully controllable valved exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which mitigates exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust bypasses the X-pipe for an aggressive tone. Two unique sounds; one exhaust!
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish
- HJS German EURO 6 Homolgated catalytic converters precious metal loaded for no check engine lights and Clean Air.
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Sport Catalytic Converters optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- Option but available valved pipes with NO catalytic converters- your car will sound like a 935 and 962C.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA over 25 years of Innovation not Imitation. This system was developed 4 years before Porsche 2018 GT2RS
Click Here For Install Instructions for Valve Controller
Click Here For Install Instructions for Porsche Homelink Connection For Valvetronic Exhaust Control
NOTE: For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cat Bypass (RACE) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.