Achieve maximum power gains and driveability without sacrificing reliability. Fabspeed Motorsport offers an alternative hybrid tuning method for vehicles equipped with latest generation of ECU's that traditionally require only bench flashing. This new hybrid tuning process does require the ECU to be sent to us one time for unlocking so that it may be tuned and managed by the handheld tuner. No longer do you need to remove your ECU and mail it in for adjustments or to put it back to stock, just plug in the handheld tuner and simply flash your 991.2 Turbo with the Fabspeed ExperTune or put it back to stock at anytime. The Handheld device interfaces with the OBD-II port on your vehicle and your computer to complete the tuning process. Performance ECU software upgrade improves horsepower, torque, and driving characteristics by reprogramming various sensor inputs, air/fuel ratios, and boost pressure (if applicable). Maps are available for completely stock cars, or for cars equipped with Cat bypass Pipes or Sport Cats, full exhaust systems, upgraded turbos, and more.
Once we receive your ECU, our tuner will first unlock the ECU so the its can be tuned with the new ExperTune map and made compatible to be tuned with the optional handheld tuner. We will then ship your ECU and optional Handheld Tuner back to you for re-installation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2017+)
- This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU one time for unlocking and tuning - Shipped back with optional Handheld Tuner for future adjustments.
- Please review our Tuning Guide below and include the ECU Tuning Information form inside the box when shipping in your ECU. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload new tune files or reset back to stock with your Handheld device.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed ExperTune again at any point!
ECU LOCATION: Right Side of Engine compartment - Requires removal of fan plate housing and plastic covers to gain access to the ECU module.
TUNING GUIDE: Click Here