Replaces factory catalytic converters with a straight-thru design for increased flow, resulting in more horsepower and improved throttle response
- Fits all Porsche 911 Carrera vehicles (1976-1989)
- Adds 16+ whp / 15+ tq and significantly increases throttle response while saving 8 pounds
- Improved sports car sound
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge, T304 C.N.C. mandrel bent stainless steel.
- Includes straight-through resonator with stainless steel wool packing
- Includes O2 sensor bung so the fuel injection system can automatically adjust mixture/idle/part throttle for maximum performance.
- Simple DIY bolt on installation
- Optional 02 Spacers available to minimize C.E.L occurrences
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.