Ditch the factory gas particulate filters to increase power, save weight and add a throatier more aggressive tone. Our design process started with 3D scanning the entire exhaust system using our CREAFORM 700 Handscan so that we could make a complete Solidworks 3D model of the exhaust. We then designed the exhaust and fixtures using that model so that the exhaust fit perfectly to OEM standards. After multiple revisions for sound and dyno testing we settled on using a one piece mandrel bent over axle pipe that goes straight into the free flowing part of the OEM PSE exhaust and a secondary pipe TIG welded to the main section to make a Y configuration to utilize the quiet side of the PSE exhaust when the valves are closed.
These Over Axle GPF Delete Pipes will bring out a stronger throatier tone from your 4.0l flat six. This is a mild but noticeable increase in overall volume over stock.
This part works best when combined with either one of our cat back options. With our Valvetronic X-Pipe it made tons of low end power, +14 whp and +32ft/lbs of tq at 2400 RPM, and maintained good gains all the way up to redline with +12 whp and 8ft/lbs of tq at 7500 RPM.
- Fits all 718 Cayman GT4 Cars 2020+ (Please inquire about 718 GTS and Spyder fitment)
- Mendral Bent 2.5" 63.5mm pipes for maximum flow
- Over Axle pipes remove and delete the Gasoline Particulate Filters, GPF, found on all GTS, Spyder, and 4.0 liter GT4 cars worldwide
- Save 9 lbs / 3.5 KG versus the stock GPF over axle pipes
- Significant Dyno gains across the RPM band when used with our Valvetronic exhaust +32ft/lbs TQ @ 2400RPM, +18ft/lbs TQ @ 3600RPM, and +15.5HP @ 7100RPM
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for maximum durability
- More sports car sound and more exhaust flow
- Designed, engineered and built 100% in house at Fabspeed using state of the art equipment and technology
- Direct simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required\
- 25+ years of experience designing Porsche Exhausts
- Backed by Fabspeed's Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM Gas Particulate Filters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing GPF Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing GPF Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.