Eliminate the heavy and restrictive factory secondary G-Wagen catalytic converters with a CNC mandrel bent high flowing stainless steel downpipes for maximum power and an exhilarating sound. The perfect combination for maximum power without the worry of a check engine light. The Mercedes G-Wagen has strict software parameters which requires the Fabspeed ExperTune to maximize power and harness the increased exhaust flow without any negative affects on the driving experience. The Secondary Cat Bypass Pipes cannot be purchased separately.
- Fits all 2018+ Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG (ExperTune Performance Software Included and Required for vehicle to run properly)
- T304L Stainless Steel one piece CNC mandrel bent pipes to replace the secondary redundant OEM restrictive catalytic converters.
- Guaranteed No Check Engine Lights.
- Simple direct replacement bolt-on for the stock secondary Left and Right OEM catalytic converters. Requires a simple cut at one location per side on each secondary catalytic converter inlet pipe in order to install the Fabspeed bypass pipes.
- Includes a Left and Right secondary cat bypass pipe, two Torca clamps, two V-Band Clamps and a cutting template for a simple quick slip-on installation.
- Guaranteed more sports car sound and power with the included ECU tune. As well as an improvement in gasoline mileage all in one elegant solution.
- The smart intelligent way to maximize performance.
INSTALLATION: Bolt-On Installation - Minor cutting required to install the Fabspeed product (Reference Cutting Template)
NOTES: Technical information for G-WAGEN owners: Primary G-Wagen catalytic converters were not designed and offered by Fabspeed Motorsport USA- WHY you might ask? Fabspeed discovered that Mercedes Benz instructs and REQUIRES that the transmission must be entirely removed to remove the primary and secondary catalytic converters. A huge time consuming project that is not feasible. This is why Fabspeed designed Maxflo catback exhaust and also secondary slip on cat bypass pipes to maximize sports car sound and power in a couple hours of simple reversible installation time.