Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
High-flowing, direct bolt-on replacements for the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters provide increased exhaust flow, sound, and power while complying with most emissions regulations.
- Fits all Lamborghini Aventador SVJ (2018+) (Fits USA Cars Only)
- Direct replacement simple bolt-on replacement catalytic converters that replace the 4 restrictive factory OEM 600 cell catalytic converters
- The HJS German Imported Tri-metallic 200 CPSI catalytic converters flow 92% of a straight pipe for maximum power and increased sports car sound.
- You get sports car sound and FLAMES at night from “Over-run with HJS free flow racing catalytic converters.” You absolutely do NOT have to go catless/cat bypass pipes to get flames or more power
- Features genuine EMITEC tier 1 supplier of trimetallic all metal catalytic converter cores with special proprietary HJS precious metal coating to pass emissions testing and NOT have a CEL light. No tune required.
- Lamborghini and Ferrari use EMITEC catalytic cores on many of their OEM exhaust systems. INSIST on HJS German imported HD catalytic converters ultimate quality versus cheap alternatives that are guaranteed to fail
- Comes ready to install nothing else is needed to be purchased
- Simple bolt-on and go no check engine lights and no issues
- Wake up the Beast and improve the Sports car sound and power from Fabspeed Motorsport
- For “Off-Road Use Only- competition Racing events on closed courses- NOT CARB certified. Purchaser installer is instructed to Check with local automotive emissions laws in their area before purchasing and installing
INSTALLATION: Professional installation highly recommended. Requires removal of rear one piece bumper assembly and OEM catalytic converters which is relatively easy to do. Work slowly, logically as its simply time consuming.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Warranty / Installation Guide