ExperTune Performance software upgrade improves horsepower, torque, and driving characteristics by reprogramming various sensor inputs, air/fuel ratios, and boost pressure (if applicable). Achieve maximum power from the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 6.5L V12 without sacrificing driveability or reliability by optimizing the engine's performance.
We set out to extract the maximum possible gains out of the 6.5L V12 while keeping the operating parameters safely within the confines of reliability and longevity. Once we receive your ECU, our tuner bench flashes it with the upgraded ECU map and we return it to you for easy re-installation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary. Fabspeed can quickly flash the ECU back to stock at any time.
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 6.5L V12:
- Stock = xxx HP / xxx TQ
- Tuned = xxx HP / xxx TQ
- Major gains in useable torque and Horsepower for the mighty SVJ car
- Safe precision developed tune for 92 to 93 octane pump gasoline. Custom tunes for higher Octane and Racing gasoline available
- Custom tune available for stock SVJ and SVJ cars with various combinations like cat bypass pipes 200 cell Sport cats and etc
- This is not a physical/shipped product. This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that we can convert or flash your ECU back to stock settings at any time for a small fee.
Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)