Achieve maximum power from the Ferrari F12 6.3L V12 without sacrificing driveability or reliability by optimizing the engine's performance. Fabspeed Motorsport offers an alternative tuning method for vehicles equipped with ECU's that traditionally required bench flashing. No longer do you need to remove your ECU and mail it in for a tune. The Handheld device interfaces with the OBD-II port on your Ferrari and your computer to complete the tuning process. Simply flash your Ferrari F12 with a Fabspeed ECU Tune utilizing the included handheld tuner. Performance ECU software upgrade improves horsepower, torque, and driving characteristics by reprogramming various sensor inputs, air/fuel ratios, and boost pressure (if applicable).
The F12 is an impressive car from the factory, there's no doubt about it. Would you believe there is 100 crank horsepower waiting to be had with just software? We set out to extract maximum possible gains out of the F12 while keeping the operating parameters safely within the confines of reliability and longevity. Once we receive your ECU, our tuner bench flashes it with the upgraded ECU map and we return it to you for easy re-installation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary.
We set out to extract the maximum possible gains out of the Ferrari 599 while keeping the operating parameters safely within the confines of reliability and longevity. Once we receive your ECU, our tuner bench flashes it with the upgraded ECU map and we return it to you for easy re-installation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary. Fabspeed can quickly flash the ECU back to stock at any time.
The below chart is a comparison between an F12 with the full Fabspeed F12 Performance Package as a baseline followed by our Fabspeed ExperTune Performance Software
"I'm not sure what I'm more impressed with, the beautiful exhaust note or the shove back in the seat as the car rapidly approaches 8,400 RPM. Through fine tuning and optimization of several parameters I've extracted overwhelming power gains that Ferrari left on the table. The car feels smaller and much more capable with the extra power. Throttle response is much more urgent and mid-range grunt is impressive.Very few naturally aspirated vehicles respond to a tune as well as the F12, enjoy!"
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface Handheld with software on your computer and send in data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email to email@example.com
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed ECU Tune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
- Enjoy your increased performance!
No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed ExperTune again at any point!
- Please review our Tuning Guide in the instructions above and email the ECU Tuning Information form to us. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your Handheld device.
- Upon sending us your vehicle information, our tuner will email you a custom ECU Tune(s) within 1-2 business days.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.