Replaces the restrictive factory cats with the world's largest high-performance German-imported 200-cell HJS sport catalytic converters for significantly improved performance and exotic car sound
POWER: As tested on our Dynojet, our Sport Catalytic Converters in conjunction with our X-Pipe and ECU Tune add 112 whp and 147 ft/lbs of torque at 4000 RPM. Further up the rev range, this setup gives you major grunt as well: 81 whp and 64 ft/lbs of torque at 6600 RPM. Peak power is up by 70 whp and 135 ft-lbs of torque.
- Fits all Ferrari 488 GTB and Spider vehicles (2016+)
- Fabspeed's Sport Cats replace the restrictive and heavy factory catalytic converters with high-performance German-imported 200-cell HJS sport catalytic converters for significantly improved performance and exotic car sound
- Fabspeed's design utilizes the world's largest HJS catalyst cores; the same as we use on our Ferrari F12 Sport Cats which are capable of handling well over 700 horsepower
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy and restrictive factory catalytic converters
- Adds an aggressive exhaust note for exotic high-performance sound; combine with the Fabspeed Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust for that iconic F1 wail
- Saves 5lbs (2.2kg) versus the factory Ferrari catalytic converters
- Factory/OEM: 26lbs (11.8kg)
- Fabspeed: 21lbs (9.5kg)
- Constructed from polished T304L stainless steel with T321 stainless steel flex bellows
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.