Complete high performance exhaust/intake solution for the 911 Carrera; includes Dual-Outlet Maxflo Performance Exhaust, Cat Bypass Pipe, CUP Airbox Cover, and DME Upgrade Chip
- 911 Carrera Dual-Outlet Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- 911 Carrera European Pre-Muffler Catbypass Pipe
- 911 Carrera CUP High Performance Airbox Cover (Specify Vehicle Model Above)
- 911 Carrera BMC F1 Performance Air Filter
- 911 Carrera DME Upgrade Chip (Optional Upgrade)
- Fits all 911 Carrera vehicles (1976-1989)
- Please specify year, pin number, and performance upgrades in the comments/notes section upon checkout
- Dramatically improves throttle response and overall increase in power throughout the RPM range
- Adds +24 hp with full exhaust system and DME Upgrade Chip
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga T304L stainless steel CNC mandrel-bent tubing
- Maxflo Mufflers are are radius stress relieved, hydro-formed cases that are pulse TIG welded with 200 degree ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool packing.
- Single or Dual Outlet configuration in one innovative system; includes block-off for passenger side outlet during single-outlet use
- European Pre-Muffler Cat bypass Pipe includes all the hardware and gaskets to bolt to the OEM heat exchanges
- Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM muffler and catalytic converter
- CUP High Performance Airbox Cover is a direct replacement for the front cover of the OEM airbox and will improve airflow into the engine
- BMC Performance Air Filter is a High performance drop-in replacement for the factory air filter; fits Porsche 911 Carrera air box for improved airflow and performance.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty.
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.