Complete high-performance exhaust & intake solution for the 911 Turbo 930; includes Dual Outlet Muffler with Dual or Quad Style Deluxe Tips, Sport Headers with Heat and Air Intake System.
- Fits all Porsche 911 Turbo 930 vehicles (1976-1989)
- Increases horsepower and torque by 46 whp and 33 ft-lbs
- Dramatically improves sports car sound with a deeper exhaust note.
- Constructed from T304 stainless steel, 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel bent high velocity IndyCar/Formula 1 3-into-1 pyramidal merge collectors for optimum flow to the headers for quicker turbo spool.
- Maxflo Mufflers are radius stress relieved, hydro-formed cases that are pulse TIG welded with 2000 degree ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool packing.
- This system will include a drip accumulator with double swivels and Aeroquip lines with adapters and a graphite steel layered gasket for the drip accumulator.
- 7/8” custom braided oil lines with correct 30mm radius Porsche style ball end with OEM fittings will be included to replace the stock oil lines.
- Dual outlet Maxflo muffler with 3.0”/76.5mm tubing for less restrictions and turbo lag.
- Includes Fabspeeds Dual or Quad Deluxe Style tips
- Air Intake Kit improves induction into the intake manifold and is a direct replacement for the large, restrictive OEM metal intake box and filter.
- Direct bolt on replacement for the restrictive OEM muffler
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Slight modification required to rear bumper to fit the dual outlet configuration.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.