The Maxflo + Sport Cat Package gives you all the performance of the Supersport Turboback Exhaust system but with a much more civilized tone and volume level. The Maxflo exhaust replaces the rear exhaust section with a freer flowing light weight cat-back exhaust. It's all mandrel bent for the smoothest curves, and uses .067" thick wall tubing for the perfect balance between strength and weight savings. Speaking of which, it saves 18 lbs from the car vs the factory system. We also use T304L stainless steel for all the exhaust tubing. This gives the system ultimate corrosion resistance and durability. The sport cat is built with a German made 200 cell HJS HD catalyst, which is the top of the line aftermarket solution for catalytic converters. The high flow cat further improves exhaust flow, and helps the turbo spool up faster.
SOUND: the Maxflo Catback combined with the Sport Cat gives you a bit more volume than just the Maxflo Catback by itself, but it will still retain the refined Porsche tone. This system is very livable with no droning, and the activation of Sport mode greatly increases the sportiness and growl of the Turbo 4 engine. You'll also notice a slight increase in turbo spool sounds.
POWER: Expect peak gains of 5+ peak HP and 15+ peak torque. your 718 Boxster/Cayman
- Fits all Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman Base/S Models (2017+)
- Choose between real Carbon Fiber tips or made in house Single-Wall Stainless Steel Tips in either brushed or polished finish
- 2.5" .065" diameter T304L stainless steel piping straight through for maximum power gains
- Maxflo Catback weighs 18 lbs / 8.2kg less than the factory rear muffler system.
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision CNC machine shop
- No drone and a great Porsche sports car sound
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Designed with high flowing German imported 200-cell HJS HD catalyst for the ideal blend of performance and efficiency
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bung in factory location
- Included Torca clamp allows for reinstallation of factory catalyst at any time
- Fabspeed was the 1st company to design, engineer, and dyno develop a Porsche 718 Exhaust. We have the best experience and engineering to build these systems.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Simple cutting of the factory exhaust pipe is required, but is simple and reversible at any time. Please see our Installation Instructions to gauge your ability to perform the installation. If you have any doubts - please contact us for a referral to your local Fabspeed dealer / installation center.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Warranty / Installation Guide