Replaces the restrictive factory catalytic converter with a straight-through tubing section to maximize power and sound
- Fits all Porsche 911 Turbo 930 vehicles (1976-1989)
- Improves performance and reduces turbo lag
- Improves sports car sound
- Constructed with 3.0" 14-16 gauge T304L C.N.C. mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum performance and durability
- Simple bolt-on installation to the stock or K27 Turbo
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.