High-flowing, direct bolt-on replacement for the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converter. Perfect for the 911 Carrera owner looking to make his vehicle emissions compliant and slightly enhance the exhaust sound. Incorporating a 300 Cell high flowing Catalytic Converter to ensure durability and longevity, while still allowing exhaust gases to exit freely. Looking for more power? See our Fabspeed Cat Bypass Pipe!
- Fits all Porsche 911 Carrera vehicles 1976-1989
- Constructed from high quality mandrel bent T304 stainless steel
- Less back pressure and improved throttle response versus the stock ancient 1970 S catalytic converter technology
- 300-cell high flow catalytic converter for maximum flow and power: superior performance compared to OEM with outstanding durability
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bung for fuel-injected cars
- Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or cat bypass pipe - easy on easy off for emissions compliance
- Weight Savings: 9 lbs
- Hardware kit included
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.