Fabspeed Motorsport's Maxflo Performance Package get's the most performance out of your 718 Boxster/Cayman. The Maxflo exhaust replaces the rear exhaust section with a freer flowing light weight cat-back exhaust. It's all mandrel bent for the smoothest curves, and uses .067" thick wall tubing for the perfect balance between strength and weight savings. Speaking of which, it saves 18 lbs from the car vs the factory system. We also use T304L stainless steel for all the exhaust tubing. This gives the system ultimate corrosion resistance and durability. The sport cat is built with a German made 200 cell HJS HD catalyst, which is the top of the line aftermarket solution for catalytic converters. The high flow cat further improves exhaust flow, and helps the turbo spool up faster. The BMC dry air filter increases filtration surface area over the factory unit and helps the engine breath easier and the custom ECU tune helps you get the most out of the whole system.
SOUND: The Maxflo Performance Package will bring out the characteristic boxer rumble - with a much more refined Porsche tone. This system is very livable with no droning, and the activation of Sport mode greatly increases the sportiness and growl of the Turbo 4 engine. You'll also notice a slight increase in turbo spool and blow-off valve sounds.
POWER: This complete performance package will give your 718 Boxster/Cayman 30+ peak HP and 80+ peak torque.
- Fits all Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman Base/S Models (2017+)
- Choose between real Carbon Fiber tips or made in house Single-Wall Stainless Steel Tips in either brushed or polished finish
- 2.5" .065" diameter T304L stainless steel piping straight through for maximum power gains
- Maxflo Catback weighs 18 lbs / 8.2kg less than the factory rear muffler system.
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision CNC machine shop
- No drone and a great Porsche sports car sound
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Designed with high flowing German imported 200-cell HJS HD catalyst for the ideal blend of performance and efficiency
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bung in factory location
- Included Torca clamp allows for reinstallation of factory catalyst at any time
- Fabspeed was the 1st company to design, engineer, and dyno develop a Porsche 718 Exhaust. We have the best experience and engineering to build these systems.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Simple cutting of the factory exhaust pipe is required, but is simple and reversible at any time. Please see our Installation Instructions to gauge your ability to perform the installation. If you have any doubts - please contact us for a referral to your local Fabspeed dealer / installation center.
- This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU one time for unlocking and tuning - Shipped back with optional Handheld Tuner for future adjustments.
- Please review our Tuning Guide below and include the ECU Tuning Information form inside the box when shipping in your ECU. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload new tune files or reset back to stock with your Handheld device.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed ExperTune again at any point!
TUNING GUIDE: Click Here
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Warranty / Installation Guide