Increase exhaust flow by replacing the restrictive factory catalytic converter with a much less restrictive straight-through pipe for maximum flow and performance. Unlock your vehicles potential performance and engine response with maximum turbo spool and improved efficiency, while creating an exciting and aggressive exhaust tone.
The portion of the exhaust that contains the catalyst is a rather large component, making a full replacement section costly. Our design incorporates a Torca clamp for easy installation into the factory double walled exhaust configuration - cutting is required for installation. The system can be reverted back to stock at any time utilizing the same clamp.
By eliminating the catalytic converter on the 718, the vehicles software needs to be tuned for the hardware changes to maintain proper vehicle operation and maximize performance. The Fabspeed ExperTune Performance Software is included in this package to alleviate any possible hesitation issues with the hardware changes which requires you to send your factory ECU to Fabspeed to unlock the ECU so the its can be tuned with the new ExperTune map and made compatible to be tuned with the optional handheld tuner. We will then ship your ECU and optional Handheld Tuner back to you for re-installation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary.
- Fits all Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman Base/S Models (2017+)
- Improves power, sound, and throttle response by decreasing back pressure and increasing exhaust flow
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bung in factory location
- Included Torca clamp allows for re-installation of factory catalyst at any time
- ECU Software Tune included for improved engine performance and to alleviate any hesitation issues.
- Optional 02 spacers available to help prevent triggering the Check Engine Light
- Fabspeed performance products are backed by Fabspeed's Lifetime Warranty
Cutting of the factory exhaust pipe is required, but is simple and reversible at any time. Please see our Installation Instructions to gauge your ability to perform the installation. If you have any doubts - please contact us for a referral to your local Fabspeed dealer / installation center.
- This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU one time for initial unlocking and tuning - Shipped back with optional Handheld Tuner for future adjustments.
- Please review our Tuning Guide below and include the ECU Tuning Information form inside the box when shipping in your ECU. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload new tune files or reset back to stock with your Handheld device.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed ExperTune again at any point!
TUNING GUIDE: Click Here
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.