Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA Inconel 625L stainless steel 720s Supersport X-Pipe exhaust system. Save serious weight and gain maximum exhaust flow with these perfectly crafted AEROSPACE Formula 1 special alloy material.
- Fits all McLaren 720S vehicles 2018 - 2020+ Coupes and Spiders worldwide.
- Hand fabricated from Formula 1 grade Inconel Ni625. Same high nickle material used in the F22 Raptor, F35, F16, and F15 Strike Eagle.
- Simple direct replacement, "cat-back" bolt on system to replace the factory heavy and restrictive OEM 720S muffler systems.
- Street-legal and no altercation to emissions or warranty. Simple easy direct replacement Bolt-on for stock system.
- Designed, engineered and fabricated in house at Fabspeed Motorsport
- Produces a ripping high pitch exotic sports car sound- better than Titanium while being 100 times more durable.
- V-band flange construction for perfect fitment with the factory components
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INCONEL 625L Stainless steel properties:
- High creep-rupture strength
- Oxidation resistant to 1800° F
- Outstanding resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion
- Best performing material available for constructing performance exhaust components and Fighter Interceptor- jet engines, Nuclear Submarine heat exchangers and Formula 1 racing exhaust systems.
- Used in Formula 1, Indy-car, Le-mans, Daytona race cars for its high strength and ability to withstand Xterme Heat for long duratation when its mission critical.
Warranty / Installation Guide