Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
Direct replacement/upgrade for the stock OEM ceramic restrictive catalytic converters, bolt-on Ultra High Flow HJS catalytic converters.
- Fits all Porsche E3 Cayenne S 2.9L Twin Turbo vehicles (2019+)
- Direct simple replacement bolt-on Ultra high flow catalytic converters for the stock OEM ceramic restrictive catalytic converters. The stock catalytic converters are 12” 307mm long and 700 cell ceramic based that is highly restrictive. Saves 5 pounds and 2.3Kilos versus stock.
- Extra extra large HJS German EURO 6 imported 200 CPSI catalytic converters that FLOW the equivalent of 92% to 93% of a straight pipe.
- 100 % guaranteed NO Check Engine Light.
- NOT EPA nor CARB approved.
- Only buy these if your OEM catalytic converters are damaged, removed or missing when you bought your car.
- Catalytic converters come equipped with 321L stainless steel heat shielding included
- CNC Machined precision billet stainless steel inlet flanges for maximum flow and precise sealing.
- HJS German catalytic converters are the 1 and ONLY catalytic converters that should go on performance cars like this. Accept no cheap substitutes and don’t put primary cat bypass pipes on any car like this as you will LOSE power.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cavest Emptor_ These parts are no EPA complaint and should never ever be installed to replace the OEM factory catalytic converter.
- HP (WHP):
- TQ (ft/lbs):
- WT (lbs):