Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Exhaust System is the perfect exhaust upgrade for someone who is looking for a more sportier sports car sound without being overbearing for street driving; available in either Sport or Mild exhaust tones. Having two different muffler designs allows us provide a free-flowing design that produces horsepower and torque but can also provide two slightly different exhaust sounds. Which gives the ability to offer the end user a choice between a slightly louder sportier sound and a slightly more mild sound to better fit their needs. From our years of experience and working with the owners of these cars, we have noticed a few things that will help you make your decision a little easier on the sound option. Most vehicle owners with a Manual Gearbox and Coupe model found the Sport version a better fit for their car and the Tiptronic / Cabriolet owners preferred the Mild version a better fit for vehicles with the open top and automatic transmissions for better sound control.
- Fits all Porsche 996 Turbo / Turbo S (2000-2005)
- Adds noticeable whp for greatly improved throttle response
- Saves 25 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Includes Deluxe X-50 Style Tips
- Includes 200-cell HJS German Sport Catalytic Converters to keep the vehicle emissions compliant and No Check Engine Lights
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt on installation for factory muffler system
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.