The next generation of Porsche flat-six turbocharged engines has been further developed and is more powerful than ever before. The drive efficiency has been increased by way of an improved injection process and a new layout for the turbochargers and charge air cooling system. The power is delivered by a newly developed eight-speed dual-clutch transmission. With all the new improvements and upgrades by Porsche, it was only a matter of time for Fabspeed to dive in and analyze the new platform, and unlock its potential.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA is proud to announce the release of its new product line for the brand new Porsche 992 Carrera. We had the pleasure of having a beautiful 992 in our facility for research and development, and crafted up our world renowned performance products.
These new generations of Porsche’s can always be a daunting task to improve performance and sound due to factory improved exhaust sound options and more restrictive emissions compliance guidelines. But with our 25+ years of experience creating industry-leading world-class performance products for Porsche, we knew exactly where to focus our engineering and design team to produce the best fitting and performing products for the 992 model.
Fabspeed dyno developed an exhaust option for those who want a more aggressive setup for off-road racing applications. The Fabspeed Cat Bypass pipes are the perfect solution for the drivers who want to get the maximum amount of power out of there new 992 when combined with our ExperTune Performance Software. Built with T304 stainless steel machined billet inlet flanges for smooth exhaust transition into our 5.0” to 3” race cone 70mm 2.75” CNC mandrel-bent tubing for zero restriction and maximum power output. Free-flowing straight pipes replace the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters; designed specifically for maximum flow during racing or competition
- Fits all Porsche 992 Carrera / Carrera S 3.0L Twin Turbo flat-six vehicles (2019+)
- Direct replacement bolt-on Competition Race pipes that quickly eliminate the factory OEM Porsche stock catalytic converters.
- Fabspeed Race Competition pipes can be installed in under 2 hours for “OFF-ROAD Competition Racing Events Track Days.” Easy-on / Easy-off for weekend warriors / Drivers.
- 100% Made in the USA system. Finest components and materials guaranteed.
- CNC HAAS Machined T304L billet inlet flanges hand TIG welded to 70mm 2.75” CNC Mandrel bent USA T304L tubing
- 321L stainless steel heat-shield wrapped.
- Bolt-on ready to go, most aggressive RACE Competition style sound enhancement for these cars. Works with all stock Porsche 992 rear exhaust systems PSE and regular base models.
- Lifetime warranty, these parts explicitly intended for Off-Road Race Competition and Racetrack closed-course driving events.
- Enjoy maximum sports car sound and power in under a simple, less than 2 hour installation.
- Easily and quickly reversible
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.