Houston, we're ready for takeoff!
Replace the restrictive OEM ceramic 700 cell catalytic converters and OEM Titanium muffler with straight pipes for Racing Competition off road use only.
Fabspeed catbypass pipes straight pipes bolt-up to stock GT2RS titanium center muffler for maximum aggressive sports car sound and turbo spooling due to NO catalytic converters. You will get a Check Engine Light.
The above Fabspeed Motorsport GT2 RS Competition Cat Bypass Race Pipes is the World’s very best straight pipe system with (hardware only) gains of 24 WHP and 29 FT/LBS of torque. This is the result of design, engineering and the very best imported components. Based on over 30+ years of motorsport design and quality.
For RACING and COMPETITION usage exclusively. No CARB certified and not to installed or used on any street cars.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 GT2RS vehicles (2018+)
- Power gains of 24 WHP and 29 FT/LBS of torque
- Competition Cat Bypass Race Pipes combined with our ECU Tune makes over 750 WHP!
- Quicker turbo spool and throttle response
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel
- Simple bolt-on replacement system, designed for maximum flow using advanced flow simulations
- Includes angle cut outlets and 90 degree turn down outlets/tips
- Fabspeed's ECU Tune is highly recommended to maximize power and keep off CEL Lights
- Ultimate possible exhaust flow from each turbocharger – no exhaust valves saves a lot of weight
- Not CARB certified (for off-road and track use only!)
- Simple DIY installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.