Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Porsche 993 Turbo; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Supercup Exhaust System, Sport catalytic Converter X-Pipe, Sport Headers with Heat, CUP High Performance Air Box Cover, BMC F1 Performance Air Filter and ECU Tuning Upgrade.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (1995-1998)
- Constructed from T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum power and exotic sports car sound.
- Headers with heat contain a 3-into-1 high velocity merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging and maximum power.
- German imported 200 cell catalytic converter cores which increase throttle response and horsepower.
- Modular sportcat design which is a quick switch utilizing V-Band clamps from a daily driver to a track oriented 993TT. Catbypass Pipes purchased seperately.
- CUP air intake system works with stock OEM airbox and includes high performance BMC F1 air filter.
- This package complies with warranty and emissions.
- No Check Engine Light
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
ECU upgrades are available for all 993 Turbo models, but you must specify which style of ECU your vehicle requires. Early model 993 Turbo (1995) use an ECU EProm Flash, while the later cars equipped with the "drive-block" feature (1996-1997.5) use an OTP-style ECU. You can verify that your car requires an OTP by inspecting the stickers on your factory ECU. Late model 993 Turbo (1997-1998) use a regular ECU flashing procedure.
- If the number on the Porsche sticker is 993.618.666.00, 993.618.666.01, 993.618.666.02 then you will need to select the OTP ECU Flash option.
- If the number on the Porsche sticker is 993.618.666.10, 993.618.666.11, 993.618.666.12 then you will need to select the ECU Software option.
If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form.
This form is to be included with your ECU shipment to us so that we can custom tailor the tune to your specific vehicle and meet your needs.
>>> Click here to download ECU Tuning Form <<<