Fabspeed Motorsport USA's engineering design staff designed Ultra High-flow, HJS German Imported 200 CPSI EXTRA LARGE direct bolt-on replacement for the bulky & restrictive factory Porsche Macan 2.0L 4 Cylinder catalytic converter.
The Porsche Macan is Porsche Ag's most popular high volume car in terms of sales. The Porsche Macan is a true drivers car and the Macan truly and really wakes up with a Fabspeed HJS German 200cell EURO 6 EC compliant catalytic converter. Confirm fitment for 2019 models.
Fabspeed engineering immediately focused on developing high performance Ultra Highflow replacement catalytic converters as a direct replacement bolt-on for the restrictive OEM Porsche 700 cell ceramic catalytic converters since Porsche loves to utilize 700 cell ceramic catalytic converters that restrict exhaust flow and limit performance and sound. Swapping out the OEM cats for a set of Fabspeed Sport Catalytic converters you can see improved performance without the worry of a check engine light. Our Sport Cats utilize German HJS 200 cell HD high-flow trimetallic catalytic converters for maximum exhaust gas flow and performance with zero check engine light worries.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters.
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made by EMITEC utilizing the highest grade stainless steel materials and precious metal wash coats for high performance street and racing competition usage. HJS German 200 cell Trimetallic Euro 6 HE catalytic converters give the highest performance gains, improved sports car sound and maximum durability. Other brands of catalytic converters immediately deteriorate and fail over time as is typical. Some Asian companies and brands Do NOT even offer catalytic converters as they know that their catalytic converters will NOT work even brand new as they have no solutions. The HJS German imported HE catalytic converters flow up to 90-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. Typically no P420 and no P430 codes and your car smells clean and does not need a tune to pass emissions testing. Its a Win Win for more power, sports car sound and a cleaner running car and preventing pollution.
Simple direct replacement ultra highflow genuine HJS German imported catalytic converter that replaces for the stock restrictive 8” long ceramic 700 cell OEM catalytic converter
- The largest HJS tri-metallic was deliberately chosen and utilized by Fabspeed Motorsport to maximize performance and durability
- Not all HJS catalytic converters are the same. Size matters and directly correlated to power, sound, and durability. Fabspeed utilizes the LARGEST possible HJS Catalytic converter for maximum power and sports car sound.
- Quick do-it-yourself style direct replacement bolt-on installation. Instructions included below
- HJS German catalytic converter will support up to 600 HP so it is the top choice for all Macan 2.0 liter 4 cylinder vehicles
- Designed to fit Left hand drive and Right hand drive cars worldwide
- Significant performance gains across the RPM band +12 HP and + 15 ft lb torque. Even more power will be unleashed with a ECU tune. Inquire.
- Insulated with 321 stainless steel foil and 2000 degree F ceramic fiber for a OEM type appearance
- Super quality all German and USA components built in house hand TIG welded by our expert welders.
- Get the very best for your Porsche from Fabspeed Motorsport
- Fabspeed over 25+ years of designing, engineering, DYNO developing for maximum enjoyment, sports car sound and power!
Installation instructions: Open Macan hood. Remove engine cover by gently lifting straight up. Remove left side air-intake . Unbolt the 3 quantity 13mm bolts from cata outlet and remove the 4 hex nuts from the turbo to catalytic converter inlet. Remove oxygen sensor with 22mm or 7/8” wrench . Remove bottom support tabs with 13mm socket.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
- HP (WHP):
- TQ (ft/lbs):
- WT (lbs):