Complete high-performance exhaust and tuning solution for the Lamborghini Murcielago; includes Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System, Deluxe Dual Style Tips, Primary Sport Catalytic Converters and optional ExperTune Performance Software.
- Fits all Lamborghini Murcielago vehicles (2001-2010)
- Increased horsepower and torque by 52 whp and 60 ft-lbs
- Saves 98 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga. T304L stainless steel CNC mandrel-bent tubing
- Primary Sport Cats are constructed with Fabspeed-proprietary 200-cell HJS high-flowing catalytic converters
- Dramatic improvement of exhaust tone
- Direct Nolt-on replacement for factory OEM exhaust system
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- The ExperTune Performance Software is Not a physical/shipped product. This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that we can convert or flash your ECU back to stock settings at any time for a small fee.
Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form to include with your ECU shipment to us.
>>> Click here to download ECU Tuning Form <<<