Unlock the full potential of your Lamborghini Huracan's 5.2L V10 with increased air flow, power, and reduced weight from Fabspeed's Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System, BMC F1 Performance Air Filters, and Fabspeed ECU Tune (via Handheld Tuner).
The Lamborghini Huracan Valvetronic Performance Package is the ultimate solution for Huracan drivers looking for the optimal balance between a neighborhood friendly exhaust tone, and a soundtrack fit for a racetrack at the push of a button. In Strada mode, the valves on the 70mm bypass pipes remain closed, channeling the exhaust gases through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm quad-resonated x-pipe, producing an exhaust note ideal for cruising around town and on long stretches of highway. In Corsa mode, the valves open up, allowing the exhaust gases to rocket straight out through the 70mm bypass pipes with a snarling aggressive scream, accompanied by a barrage of pops and crackles upon deceleration and downshifting. In addition to increased power, torque, and sound, this system saves 23lbs from the rear of the vehicle, aiding in handling and acceleration. The BMC F1 Performance Air Filters beautifully compliment the exhaust system with increased air flow, delivering a steady stream of clean air for the glorious V10 to produce consistent power. Dyno tested with our Fabspeed ECU Tune, we are able to optimize these modifications to produce peak gains of over 43 whp and 36 ft-lbs of torque.
- Fits all Lamborghini Huracan Vehicles Coupes and Spiders worldwide 2014+
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA was the 1st company in the world to DYNO develop and perfect a Huracan system. Fabspeed has the most experience with these cars.
- Save over $500 by ordering our complete performance and sound solution all at once!
- Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System constructed from high-quality, T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum power and sound
- Valved design includes 70mm bypass pipes and a 63.5mm quad-resonated X-Pipe
- Dual exhaust tones with valves closed in Strada mode, and wide open in Strada mode
- Saves 23lbs from the rear of the vehicle, improving handling and acceleration
- Increased air flow from BMC F1 Performance Air Filters
- Fabspeed ECU Tune optimizes the air/fuel ratio throughout the RPM range for maximum power to match the increased efficiency from Fabspeed hardware
- Direct bolt-on application with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- You must review our MyGenius ECU Tuning Guide and email the ECU Tuning Information form to us. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your Handheld device.
- Upon sending us your vehicle information, our tuner will email you a custom ECU Tune(s) within 1-2 business days.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.